God spoke all these words. He said, “I am Yahweh your God who brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery.
- Do not have other gods before me,
- Do not make yourself a carved image or any likeness of anything in heaven, or on the earth beneath, or in the waters under the earth; you shall not bow down to them or serve them. For I, Yahweh your God, am a jealous God; for the sin of the fathers, when they rebel against me, I punish the sons, the grandsons and the great-grandsons; but I show steadfast love until the thousandth generation for those who love me and keep my commandments.
- Do not take the name of Yahweh your God in vain for Yahweh will not leave unpunished anyone who takes his name in vain.
- – Remember the sabbath day and keep it holy. For six days you will labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is a sabbath for Yahweh your God. Do not work that day, neither you, nor your son nor your daughter nor your servants. men or women, nor your animals, nor the stranger who is staying with you, For in six days Yahweh made the heavens and the earth and the sea and all that is in them, but on the seventh day he rested; that is why Yahweh has blessed the sabbath day and made it holy.
- Honor your father and your mother that you may have a long life in the land that Yahweh has given you.
- -Do not kill.
- -Do not commit adultery.
- -Do not steal.
- -Do not give false witness against your neighbor.
- -Do not covet your neighbor’s house.
- -Do not covet your neighbor wife, or his servant, man or woman, or his ox, or his donkey, or anything that is his.”
Would you like to know more about Jesus? Please click the link below.
When you need to lift your spirits or tackle life’s challenges, the Bible is always there to offer guidance. This inspiring approach to Bible study for women combines a daily reading plan with weekly opportunities to reflect, discuss, and explore how God’s wisdom can be applied to your daily life.